Nigeria
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute fromnaija has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkris77 View Post
This bill as is talks about giving unlimited Greencard if you had stayed in the country for a min of 5 years. I don't understand what else could we need to reform here.

I read it twice now and yes it talks about doubling Family but she removed all caps on AOS for Legals staying more than 5 years.
I also read that section twice and I believe that it applies to anyone who has been here for 5 years - it does not distinguish whether legally or illegally.
There is nothing in the bill that increases employment based immigrant visas; even getting a non-immigrant work visa would be tougher than it currently is.
Most of the provisions of the bill would favor family based immigration.

Last edited by fromnaija; 01-14-2009 at 12:01 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote