India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Many thanks to everyone for your appreciation for this new site

Quote:
Originally Posted by prout02 View Post
Last two days showed my level of addiction. Had all kinds of thoughts - may be Numbers USA did something to IV. Then IV reappeared with its new look. Cool! Love it!

One little gripe - I lost my RSS feeds from IV! If that's intentional (to drum up ad revenue), not a biggie. If not, then please reinstate that functionality, if possible.
So True.
Even I was getting restless without seeing IV live and we were struggling with upgrades, bugs and server issues. Somehow it all came together at the crunch time when Obama was taking the oath. I take this opportunity to thank Waldenpond for his effort. He has hardly slept since Friday night and after the site was down, I do not think he even took any rest.

Having RSS feeds is a good idea. We will definitely try to figure this out. Last time it was an IV member who helped create it.

This was an effort of several IV members who gave up their nights and weekends in the past 2 months to get it done. Special thanks to Coopheal who singlehandedly spearheaded the Wiki project. Several Chapter leaders were also involved in this effort and we thank them too.

Many thanks to everyone for your appreciation for this new site. if you have ideas or find any bug please let us know.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 01-20-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote