India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
10/06/2003
Compare
Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute Administrator2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks View Post
This site looks great. Extremely professional, really clean and gives a very good image for people who don't know IV specially people in the media, lawmaker offices and people who we try to engage in fixing our immigration issues.

Thanks to everyone who worked very hard to make this happen!

Thank you seahawks, for all your help with testing the changes and for providing your input and suggestions to improve the site. Your testing for last 3 weeks was extremely helpful for the community. I have seen you up late several nights to complete the tasks and for providing valuable input.

Thank you very much!!!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote