India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2007
Compare
crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of
Default Hire a laid-off Immigrant

Ladies & Gents,

I have been laid off for almost 2 months now. Filed my 485 in the July fiasco and have an EAD valid till 2010. Looking for a job pretty desperately now and have been trying all kinds of creative solutions when it hit me to try this community and see if there are folks who can actually help each other out besides providing information on immigration, tax, house, etc. matters.

While there have been many divisive threads over the years, I believe this is an effort that everyone can come together as a community for. We are all in the same boat and (god forbid) this could very well happen to you tomorrow. At this point I really do not know how this effort should be structured so am more than eager to listen to people or let someone more motivated than me to take charge.

I'd suggest that each laid off person post some details about himself/herself here (Location, skillset, years of experience, etc) and if there are folks who know of an opening or believe that they can otherwise help the person out, please contact the person directly via a Private Message.

Good luck to everyone in your job search!!
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote