India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/05/2007
Compare
crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of crazyghoda has much to be proud of
Default My background

To start this effort out, here is my info.

- I am an IT Consultant with over 11+ years of total IT experience. I live in Chicago. My primary skillset is that of a Sr. Business Analyst and Project Manager. I specialize in Agile Methodologies especially Scrum and XP. Have consulted with Fortune 100 as well as small start-ups.
- Would prefer permanent positions but am open to shorter contracts (including Contract to Hire, Corp-Corp, etc.)
- Looking primarily for work in the Chicago area but am open to travel nationwide on a Mon-Fri basis (My clients typically cover my travel expenses but if the rate is decent enough, I can cover it myself)
- Have an EAD till mid 2010
- Will consider relocating for the right position. I own my place and selling in this market is not an appealing thought so this is the last possible option.

Please PM me if you know of any positions that havent been openly advertised as yet.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote