India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute jnraajan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tough Economic Times. Help each other

Hi All,

By now, we all know of at least one person who lost his/her job recently. Unfortunately, this is a very tough time for all the people around the world, not just here in the US. But, we have to worry about our status here in the US.

This is the one community which helps people like us, who are still waiting to go GREEN!!!. No body is going to help you or me get a job when we lose one. We have to help ourselves. We have to help each other.

So, Friends, apart from sharing the bad news of layoffs with the community, please also share any job openings here. Let us try to help the ones here, without a job, to get one. I know it is not a job portal, but this is the one place, where we all immigrants come together. This is the time to help each other. So, Admins, can we create a separate thread to post known job openings that can help our friends here at IV.

Good luck to everyone and stay calm. Remember, there is always daylight after night. We will overcome this. Yes. We Can.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote