:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute haramihokie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyer View Post
Nothing is fair.

Do you think it is fair for Non-IT background to wait in line for years within EB2-I / EB3-I?

Do you think it is fair to bachelors when spouses & children are included within EB quota?

The list can be never ending. If you are desperate to live in this country, just keep praying for your number!
Don't forget those who have a Masters degree from here and are in the same line with everyone else. HR3012 is the only way out of this unfair system - it does not discriminate with respect to anything - The ideal would be to have a pure FIFO system but HR3012 is a close second
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote