:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute mrdeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can you please shed some light?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
We are trying to further suggest pushing eb2 dates .
Pappu,

Without getting into any details that can't be gotten into or shared publicly, can you please clarify for the benefit of all what among these 3 is causing this movement. I ask this because I and probably many others are totally dumbfounded by the movement as it goes against all the basis of the predictions / calculations.

A) There was actually low demand in 2008 and 2009. The generally used basis for calculating demand has been PERM applications data from DOL with applied family multiplication factor (0.6 or whatever). If there was actually low demand in 2008 and 2009, then the basis for our calculations was incorrect - meaning that the approved PERMS didn't translate to 140s or beyond.

B) The demand was there. It's just that the cases filed after the movement in recent bulletins hasn't hit the DOS end from USCIS. Meaning there is a 3-4 month lag in the demand being reflected at DOS and hence we are getting the dose of kindness from DOS. We all know now that this is in large part due to IV's effort in educating the decision makers with hardcore calculations. So Thank you to you and IV!

C) The demand was there. It's just that there wasn't enough 'documentarily qualified' demand and hence the lag in USCIS requesting numbers from DOS and hence the movement. Maybe C) is the same as B) but I don't know what 'documentarily qualified' means and hence listing it here.

Hoping for your reply.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.