India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by billu View Post
Good luck finding logic in what they do. They just increased the I-485 fee to $1070 and eliminated any kind of fee for EAD/AP issue and renewal after July 30, 2007.
Looks like they have established that EAD / AP is a perk while applying for 485 just that you have to request it via separate application. With regards the fee everywhere in America the craze is for unlimited so unlimited extensions came for a higher fee, for some this turned out to be lesser money in the end. In all real life scenarios here as well sometimes having unlimited can be cheaper look at all phone companies.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote