India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/12/2007
Compare
ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute ajay has a reputation beyond repute
Smile It is interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganguteli View Post
US experience won't count much unless you are from fortune 500 company. These days anyone even with Aptech certificate can get a chance to come and work in USA on L visa for short assignments. So if your experience is in a desi consulting firm, I do not think your resume will be attractive.

The figures shown are all looking good for experienced people in good companies. But it is not easy to get jobs as senior people in top companies. Also remember you have to work much more than you work here. You also have to work on Saturdays in a lot of companies. If your clients are in USA you may also need work in the night too to interact with your people in USA. Also remember in small companies you rarely get to do cutting edge world class work or new idea or planning. You will hardly learn or get special trainings.

Grass is always green on the other side
I was reading this thread and found something that I haven't found here also. In US also I haven't found any companies give much exposure to consultants for world class work or new idea or planning. I also haven't found any companies that provide special training to the consultants.
Fortune 500 companies may be an exception though from the above.
What I feel is it all depends on the individual how much of exposure one can get regardless where s/he is working. Technology is seamless and it is available from anywhere.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote