:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute angelfire76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ah but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by techbuzz View Post
I can go back to the old company just for GC, but the decision to move the new company I was getting better exposure to domain and getting good chances to prove my skill set, Just for GC i dont want to go back . I just want to find out solution here for the present company , if you cant have any solution , please keep quite but dont blame others , your case is also pending , not to say but if you get into the same stage like me then you feel the pain, tll then u will enjoy the fun, dont assume that all are cheaters etc...
I was not the one who started a thread saying all PERM after June 2008 is going to be rejected. So who's having fun at another's expense here? You or me?
Spreading false information especially in a public forum where other people's careers also hang in the balance might provide some sadistic pleasure to you, but believe me it's not funny.
What I do know is that a new form 9089 is being brought out in March-April 2009 timeframe, with subtle differences compared to the current form. They have not stated anywhere that supervised recruitment is a must for the new form.
Ok now I will be "quite" until you update with information from your attorney-client interview. Please remember not to withhold relevant information using the "attorney-client" privilege clause.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote