India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/08/2007
Compare
sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute sri1309 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvb123 View Post
There is something called spillover in the last quarter. Any unused visas in the EB1 and EB2 I&C will go to EB3 I&C . Similarily any unused visas in EB1 and EB2 ROW go to EB3 ROW.

DOS allows visa numbers on a quarterly basis which forces USCIS to be very effective in the last quarter as the overflow of visa numbers from the first three quarters and the final quarter has to be used up before Sep 30th of the fiscal year. Snip from Attorney Murthy's website states In each of the first three quarters of every fiscal year, the DOS can only release up to 27% of the available visa numbers per category, per quarter. By contrast, the DOS confirmed that there is no percentage limit on visa numbers in the fourth quarter of every year.

http://nixstor.blogspot.com/2007/06/...in-became.html
"There is something called spillover in the last quarter. Any unused visas in the EB1 and EB2 I&C will go to EB3 I&C . Similarily any unused visas in EB1 and EB2 ROW go to EB3 ROW.
"

Do you have any commonsense talking about DOL and other rules here. There are folks here between 5 and 10 years of waiting, playing by the rules, and when the govt is trying to add a clause to respect those follks, here you come to oppose it. Did you just land from India or somewhere .
Dont worry, we will request USCIS or related to give GCs even before you take your flight to US and that way, you dont neet worry about these issues. Or may be replace H1bs with GCs. Or may be Citizenship.. hows that..
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote