India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/27/2012
Compare
bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute bondgoli007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_2006 View Post
Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.
Easy on the guy pal! I am sure he would not have come here to seek help if the answers were so obvious to him.

unseenguy, A lot of companies all across the country are resorting to pay cuts and there is no guarantee that the job will remain either. Mine announced 5% cuts and cut other benefits that had made working in this company attractive.

I am sorry to hear about the job loss already in your household. Here is my suggestion....Do keep a lookout for better opportunities but try to get your wife a job before you change yours. Invoking AC21 is a option but use it only if you find a better opportunity or at least better stability. I know it is a cliche but hang in there and know that there are a lot of families all across this country who are in similar or worse situations. All the best and please fill in your details like PD and GC processing stage.

Northern California State Chapter
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote