India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/02/2011
Compare
gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute
Default mytoday's exp at EWR POE

hello guys

I was returing after 3 weeks vacation from india and i went for stamping at new delhi adn got 3 years h1b ( this is my first h1b ext ). At POE officer was rude and he told me that he knew that I am not working as what my docs says. I gave him all letters and all that still he was saying that where did i get computer traning ??? etc.. I told that I have MS in Com Scie from USA but still he was rude and even I had valid stamp for 3 years he gave me only 2 years of I 94. when I asked how to get that one more year he simply said exit and re enter OR talk to ACS ( may be he means USCIS )..

so it could be true taht people may be turned back at POE.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote