India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/02/2011
Compare
gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute gc_on_demand has a reputation beyond repute
Default You are correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanduv23 View Post
Well, is that a solution? What if they start doing it at JFK? What if they do it in Atlanta, Dallas, LA, SFO everywhere, what if they do it in Mumbai (just for the heck of it), what if they do it in all the airports? Will you travel by ship? What if they do it in ship?

We must use whatever airport that is convinient to us. If you have done nothing wrong, no need to be a coward.

Everyone must write their experiences and petition and let their politicians know. People must gather here and do something about it.

Believe me folks, if we keep avoiding just out of fear - we cannot achieve anything.

Stay bold - do something about it. IV is a wonderful platform for all of us to help ourselves. So lets make best use of it

I had another BAD experience while stamping. VFS emailed me that my 2 kids ( 4 months and 3 years ) kids cannot enter consulate while me and my wife go for h1b / h4. and main thing is they are US citizen .. I replied that and still got same answer. BUT on day of interview we kept our kids with us and we were given 1 st priority in line. Even when VO asked about kids immigration status and their status next thing was UR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED. I complained against VFS and got call back from consulate within 24 hrs and they promised to take action against person who relied that US citizen cannot enter consulate.

we must speak up .
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote