India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
12/30/2011
Compare
thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute thomachan72 has a reputation beyond repute

They can be more strict with this since the period of continuity has to be established for naturalization process. After a certain period the continuity is broken and she starts the 5 year requirement all over again. It is for this reason that at the POE they are checked carfully as to how long they have been out. If she can proved sufficient financial or other interests in the US, periods of stay less than a year could be OK. The more you stay out the riskier it gets but dont be too much concerned. Just carry the bank statements, active drivers license, any W2s of IT statements, lease etc etc to prove strong ties to US.