India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/06/2013
Compare
SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute SGP has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Finally we get hard copy of the RFE. We had to speak to USCIS for obtaining it. It seems that USCIS had not mailed it out in error the 1st time.

Here is what the RFE reads:
"USCIS now requests that you provide evidence for your recruitment documentation in order to clarify the attachment in labor certification stating that you would allow combination of education, training, and/or experience to meet the educational requirements. Evidence may be submitted in the forms of, but not limited to, a copy of the original tear sheet for the advertisement of this position and any in-house media posted within your company to solicit for this position, as well as any other forms of advertisements your company may have done for the recruitment of this position."

My attorney says that it is very strange to get such RFE from the USCIS and that too at the I140 stage. I will appreciate any comments or suggestions and/or advice.
I140 Receipt Date:Jul 26, '07
I140 Approved Date:Apr 8, '08
2nd I140 Receipt Date:Jul 22, '11
I140 RFE Date:Mar 6, '12
I140 Approved Date:May 23, '12
I-485 Mailed Date:Feb 6, '13 Finally
I-485 Receipt Date:Feb 7, '13
I-485 Notice Date:Feb 12, '13
EAD & Advance Parole Approval:Mar 2, '13
EAD & Advance Parole Combo Card Recd Date:Mar 8, '13 (valid for 1 year)
Finger Print Notice date:Mar 29, '13
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote