:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future ss1026 has a brilliant future

You said
Quote:
(Today in India Hindus&others are 70%,Muslims 20%, Christians 10%)
I countered that this is a standard ring wing propanga. Minorities are not 30% of india as you claim but about 15%. I checked wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India and CIA at https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/in.html. Offcourse, per you, everybody has a plan against Hindus and wikipedia and CIA are in on it.

Quote:
No don't' answer me get yourself the answer.You go check your stats.
Quote:
That's why I say read everything I write
Easy. You are not teaching in the RSS classroom so you need to be logical, not vocal.

Quote:
I'm very well aware about how good the official stats are.I'm aware of the tricks wherein a minority family of 15 says they are just 4
Crap, you are in on the minorities plan. You are something...or just plan Racist. And since you seem to like stats, if 15 minorities are counted as only 4 in the census that would change the current muslim proportion from 13.5% to about 50%. Easy, don't loose sleep, it is just your lies and racist views.

As for everyone having some secret plan, that was sarcasm, not desperation

Quote:
When India shines with the efforts of sensible people you shine too(only to come to US and talk about 'fear and hatred crap')
If India sinks because of your illiterate tactics, know this, you may be fine but there will scores of people from all religions in not so good situation as the selfish breed like you would be in.
Get over the thought that you represent India. Your hegemonous, racist view is a vocal but small and unfortunate part of the Great fiber of India.

PS: Who is the one shooting crap to see what sticks and who is desperate. I never wrote one line supporting congress/TDP/BJD but lets see how far you go to discredit someone

Quote:
There was something about Opus Dei,KGB thing mentioned in connection with Sonia in some articles.
Quote:
I tried to find out why Sonia is in Russia but almost all the papers were excited about the reliance plane(could it be Anil's or Mukhesh's) but didn't say anything about Russia visit.I moved on and still don't what was it about though hoping it was something good for country and not revival of KGB connection(When U.S.S.R collapsed it was made public from KGB archive that Rajiv/Sonia were constant recipients of KGB money.?,it's anybody's guess
Quote:
Her birth certificate says she was born in Turin but she told parliament that she was born in Orbassano.
And that is bad because ....... Oh well
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 2 members found this post helpful.