India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/07/2007
Compare
ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future ita has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss1026 View Post
Get over the thought that you represent India
Is this what you read into my 'India shining through sincere efforts of some people' line?
I'm glad at least you read so much.Here I'm trying to convince you that you also represent India, you ask me to stop thinking I represent India.We all represent India (in what ever minuscule way it may be) so we need to get serious about it.That's what this whole thread is about.Don't run to Wiki now

Quote:
but lets see how far you go to discredit someone
On one hand you say these are misdeeds ,when attributed to someone it amounts to discrediting them(Again I'm glad you didn't say I or some one I know have committed these deeds and trying to push on your beloved politician...oh wait you are not batting for anyone right?)
Quote:
And that is bad because ....... Oh well
and then you wonder if it is bad.Talk of ambivalence.This line shows not just your ambivalence but much more. You find nothing wrong in lying to the state.That cool uh?

This speaks volumes about your attitude and it's highly unnecessary for me to comment further.
Generally speaking :
There is huge difference between a guy who thinks of his house as a guest house or a Hotel and a guy who thinks of his house as his home.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.