:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts vivid_bharti is infamous around these parts
Default guys lighten up

I could not stop laughing.....What this lady will discuss ???? People who should be discussing this have been sleeping so they sent this lady, how funny...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Prez Patil to discuss anti-terror strategy with Spain

Madrid, April 21: Forging bilateral strategies to combat terrorism, boosting trade and investments and consolidating ties with the European Union will be high on the agenda as President Pratibha Patil starts high-level parleys with the Spanish leadership here on Tuesday.

Patil, who arrived in Spanish capital last night with a delegation comprising Minister of State for Commerce and Industry Ashwani Kumar and senior officials of the Ministry of External Affairs, will hold meetings with King Juan Carlos I and Queen Sofia later in the day.

Maintaining that both Spain and India are victims of the scourge of terrorism, the President told reporters onboard her aircraft that the two countries share the common challenges and the common determination to strengthen the forces of peace, security and development.

Though the issue of terrorism will be high on the agenda of deliberations between the leaders of India and Spain, "it has to be seen what the other country brings to the table during the talks," officials said.

The visit comes in the backdrop of reports of presence of al-Qaeda's network in Spain, which is also suffering at the hands of Basque group ETA, which has been identified as a terrorist outfit by the Spanish government.

India and Spain have agreed "in principle" to work closely on bilateral strategies to combat the menace and the process is "underway", Kumar said.

Bureau Report
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote