India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomachan72 View Post
I was just checking the LIN numbers and many folks with numbers ahead of mine have been greened. Most of them today's date. Ofcourse they could be folks with earlier PD than me (august 08) and have submitted the application later but it appears there is some approvals going on?? I also did notice atleast 5 with rfes like mine.
When did you get the RFE. If it was before 23rd March (Announced date of internal retrogression) then potentially you and your family could have been greened that day. NSC is way ahead of TSC. Some LUD's happen on cases even 5-6 days after being greened the final one being USPS delivery however if you see them as card production ordered then great news that cases are being approved ad this can happen for everyone till 01-May when the bulletin officially kicks in.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote