:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future add78 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchan View Post
I read the text again, and found that text is under 'Sub Title A - H1B Application Requirement', does that mean the new application has to meet the requirement but existing H1B holders are allowed to work until the end of their I-94 date? It would create a turmoil to stop all H1B contractor all in a sudden.

Anyway, let's hope the professional analysis from Pappu and attorney come out early
That is the problem with us isn't it? We try to first figure out if something that is a potentially bad legislation applies to ME, MYSELF and MY OWN SELF first, if not then we simply shrug, bury our heads in the sand and do not act for the greater good of the community. That is precisely what happened 2 months ago when Grassley/Durbin went after the smaller consulting (staffing) companies and when those companies tried to garner support from the biggies, there was no help. The big consulting companies including the outsourcing companies thought that the demise of staffing/consulting companies would land them more business and the displaced H1Bs, not realizing it was just the first step of the Antis in their direction as well. Well now, everybody has been given the jolt of electricity.

Sadly it should not have come to this point. We always bicker and fight among ourselves (I am NOT picking on you or saying you are at fault) i.e. EB2 vs EB3, H1B vs L1, US Masters vs non-Masters, H1B with FT jobs vs H1B in C2C, staffing/consulting companies vs Big Consulting, Outsourcing companies vs non-outsourcing etc etc... the list goes on.

We, and I mean everybody I just described above, need to have the foresight to see every "divide and conquer" attack / technique that the antis throw at us and look past our differences and unite under IV's umbrella. Sigh..
JOIN NEW ENGLAND CHAPTER (MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MA_Immigration_Voice/
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes We Can? Sure We Can.
Yes We Will? Sure We Will.
But All Is Nil, Unless We Do The Thing.

Last edited by add78; 04-28-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote