:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute Gandhi_II has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Stay away from Deloitte GC sponsorship

Although Deloitte is a good company, their immigration counsel (Fragomen, Del Rey, Berrnsen and Loewy) really messed up my case. It was an EB-2 case. First, it took almost 24 months for them to file a PERM. Second, they got audited by the Department of Labor, holding up the Labor Certification for 2+ years. Third, they refused to acknowledge that they had messed up. I had to restart the process from scratch with a new employer. In comparison, with the new employer, the case was filed in 8 months. Labor got approved in 2 months. I-140 approved in 2 weeks. Deloitte's a good place to grow your career but possibly one of the worst places for an aspiring immigrant looking to obtain Permanent Residency through the employment-based process.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote