India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomachan72 View Post
Teddy it will be interesting to see the rate of approvals for EB2 ROW during this and the next few months. Also the demand data that will be available soon will give an idea. Either way most of us are fortunate that the gates were opened even though for a short while permitting applications. Now we have to just wait and see how things progress in the coming months. Hopefully they will not waste any visas because they will have preadjudicated a lot of the Dec/Jan filers incase there is a spillover towards the end of this year.
EB2 ROW usage in the same period this year is higher than last year. On the Other site approvals from Oct - Apr this year to last year for primary applicants is 484 - 423. This month we have seen significant number of ROW approvals. Eb1 has already been confirmed to be higher in AILA updates by CO himself, EB1 usage on that site is in fact several times higher there are indications of EB1C in particular racing. So with all this SOFAD this year would be 34 - 12(EB1 for last year) = 22K. By all accounts 22K has already been allocated to I/C that is why we have this news of numbers used up for I/C.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote