India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/29/2012
Compare
smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomachan72 View Post
Yes the line is pretty unclear when it comes to these multinational managers. Infosys is a multinational and if you have been a manager overseas then you may very well qualify according to the rules. I am not a software expert so dont know how they can play this rule but obviously they produce genuine documents from the company. I dont think anybody can simply say they were manager of xxx without providing sufficient proofs. Now whether they are more or lesser qualified than an EB2 software applicant is not relevent here so long as they follow the rules. Anyway lets not beat this dead horse any more Time for more predictions from Teddy
That's not true. If you're a REAL manager in Infosys you should get EB1-c even with the not so strict EB1-c guidelines - that is called misusing a loophole that was meant for executives.

Calling a "Tester" and "Analyst" a "Global Program Manager" is straight fraud.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote