India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
02/29/2012
Compare
smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute smuggymba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishmunn View Post
First, I have no clue what you mean by disliking the post. If you are talking about the Red/Green dots, I don't use those (and don't care).

Second, I agree there is abuse of EB1-C . But is there not abuse of EB2 ? Those working as Java developers through Desi Consulting companies show that the job requires MS ..... in US , even a Associate degree holder becomes Java developer.

Coming to "testers" .... if it is that useless a job why do you need to "give them a script" . You are a great developer and you know your code has 0 bugs . Put it straight into Production !

Seriously, after working for years in this industry, I think a good tester is vital for an organization. And normally testers do not just perform the steps as told --- it is more than that . They do write test cases after analysing the requirements; they do raise questions on bad or missing requirements ; they do automation ; and a whole lot more.

A developer writing his own test cases is a recepie for disaster because you will look it through only your eyes and sure miss some vital scenarios.

In my team , there are testers whom I value more than some of the developers.
I'm not a developer at all and have limited clue about coding and I'm not a tester also. I manage the process and operations and work in technology in a Non-IT company. Infosys is a client of our for development and testing.

Testing is a very important part of the process but definitely does not qualify for EB1-C as Infosys does. Infosys basically calls a person a "Global Program Manager" while their actual full day duties are totally different - that's where the fraud lies. I hope you got the point - it's not the work of testers or developers - it's Infosys' misrepresentation of the facts.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote