India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
I'm not a developer at all and have limited clue about coding and I'm not a tester also. I manage the process and operations and work in technology in a Non-IT company. Infosys is a client of our for development and testing.

Testing is a very important part of the process but definitely does not qualify for EB1-C as Infosys does. Infosys basically calls a person a "Global Program Manager" while their actual full day duties are totally different - that's where the fraud lies. I hope you got the point - it's not the work of testers or developers - it's Infosys' misrepresentation of the facts.
First , I do not understand how Infosys is a "client of your" and doing dev and testing ???? I guess you mean Infosys is a Vendor

Second, if you know of a "fraud" have you filed a complaint with ICE ? Just whining does not get you anything .

Third, have you been vocal about the EB2 frauds ? You will find tonns in this and other forums where people are working in EVV....VC models as a junior developer and what not and still getting GC through EB2 . I always wonder how come such bright and brilliant people work with so many V's in between !

Fourth, you earlier mentioned "We give them the scripts " . I am yet to understand who the "We" are . If those "We" are so good that they can cover every possible scenario and deliver perfect code , why they need some Inforsys testers (that too onsite!) to execute the tests. If you donot want to ship the work overseas, hire some interns and you will still save a lot of money. 5 Testers sitting onsite just executing prepared scripts does not make any sense whatsoever.

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.