India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
01/06/2012
Compare
krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute krishmunn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
you're right - vendor, our company is the client.

When I talk about 5 ppl, it's over the last couple of years - right now we have one onsite who just took away 4 GC's for his family.

Regading how we work is not your concern, so you really can't tell us how we should staff our projects and whether we should have testers or not or whether we should hire interns to save money. There are a few ppl from Infosys onsite and the deve team is in India.

The issue is fraud by Infosys and you keep talking about the work of a developer vs tester vs other stuff. I love testers ok I hope they get their own category one day - maybe EB1-T. You keep digressing from the point of misrepresentation by Infosys and harp on my (never implied) hatred for testers.

And Yes, I have worked on projects that have 10 testers at once..don't discuss staffing, discuss the fradulent activities. Infosys files the application in a way that appears as if a "Senior Global Program Manager" is filing but infact he is a tester, who no way qualifies for EB1-C.

USCIS has lately tightened the noose around EB2 fraud and many apps are getting affected, I gope they do the same for EB1-C.
The bottomline still remains . If you know of a tester who got a GC "Global Manager" , have you filed a complaint with ICE ? If so, what is the response ? If not , why ?

While I have no say in your business model, any sensible person will think businesses are there to make money and not throw money . So, the question always remains --- if a job can be doen by a intern or by a junior person overseas , why contract a person here (the billing rate for Infosys will probably not be less than $70 at least) ? Unless , of course, you do not know what that person is doing