India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/03/2011
Compare
belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute belmontboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frustratingGC View Post
I recently got my I485 approved, Want to quit the employer and client due to current project pressure(with client), I spoke with my employer about quitting, Employer threatens that attorney can report to USCIS(ie; there is understanding that neither employee nor employer can quit for 6 months after getting green card), it can affect my green card.

1) Does reporting to USCIS work? is there really any one affected by this?

2) Dependent I485 is still pending, is there a remote chance that my employer can affect that?. is there really anyone affected like this?

3) I told employer that I can to continue to be with them but on bench. is it OK to work with my current employer and also work on hourly rate with another employer?.

P.S: My employer is mid size desi consulting firm with full time legal team.

Appreciate your response.
Try to get fired
485 approved on Jan 25,2012.
Physical cards received on Jan 30, 2012
one time contribution - 100$
one time contribution for April 2011 Advocacy days - 50$
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote