:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute nrmarrivada9 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggymba View Post
Hmmm..first of all thanks for disliking the post, that's a great achievement.

Infosys has filed GC of 5 testers (We give them the scripts and they perform those steps as told from 8am to 5pm). One of those guys is a "Senior Project Manager" with 7 years of experience...all others are "Project Managers" with lesser experience.

Using designation and not responsibilities as a GC criteria is gross misuse of EB1-C. I thought that only people with "Policy making ability" qualify but here Infosys files for analysts and testers in the guise of Project Managers.

Tomorrow someone will open a testing company and have 3 employees - CEO, COO and CTO all doing testing and getting GC's in 5 months while other wait.
Have you ever worked in IT? If yes, did you ever try to comprehend what SDLC (heard it ...........at least once) is? Your expression sheds a very poor light on Analysts and Testers. If you haven't realized who designs the business solution and who traces the technical solution to business solution and thus to the requirements (1) you gathered nothing but dust over the so called your industry experience and (2) you never worked on enterprise wide IT projects.

If you wanted to fret over Infosys taking advantage of the grey area, tell just that and balk over there. Don't bask in your ignorant bliss.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote