:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute UKannan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrmarrivada9 View Post
Have you ever worked in IT? If yes, did you ever try to comprehend what SDLC (heard it ...........at least once) is? Your expression sheds a very poor light on Analysts and Testers. If you haven't realized who designs the business solution and who traces the technical solution to business solution and thus to the requirements (1) you gathered nothing but dust over the so called your industry experience and (2) you never worked on enterprise wide IT projects.

If you wanted to fret over Infosys taking advantage of the grey area, tell just that and balk over there. Don't bask in your ignorant bliss.
I thought this thread is for EB2/EB3 predictions and not for giving the definitions / lectures on SDLC
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote