India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
04/11/2012
Compare
pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts pardesibabu is infamous around these parts

Visa bulletin in May stated:

"Every effort will be made to return the China and India Employment Second preference cut-off date to the previously announced April date of May 1, 2010. This will be done as quickly as possible under the FY-2013 annual limits, which take effect October 1, 2012. It will not be possible to speculate on the cut-off date which may apply at that time until late summer."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There could be some spillover from other categories before FY2013 quota comes into effect. USCIS will try to bring the PD cutoff to May 1, 2010 within FY2013 limits.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.