India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
11/01/2011
Compare
TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute TeddyKoochu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The WalL View Post
The new DD for June bulletin is very interesting. If the total known demand for all of 2008 is just 7.5k and then demand for 2009 is only 2.4k, then there is something definitely wrong there. Either not all of the FEB, MAR and APR bulletins converted to demand (due to retrogression) or this is severely under-reporting that demand. Either way, EB2 could be C or close to it by end of FY2013. The only factor that could prevent this scenario from playing out would be porting in large numbers (~5k per year).

Very well said. The overall demand data for EB2 I/C is 15750. The numbers especially for 2009 and 2010 are extremely low this is the region that is definitely seems to be work in progress. However still the maximum this number could possibly rise to would be 22 - 25K or lets rationalize it to 25K including porting for the year 2013 the situation seems to be much better than anticipated earlier. I believe that it is almost a certainty that around Oct 2013 the next intake will happen almost for sure because this in all likelihood be the time when the numbers will come close to exhaustion. If the demand data does not build up it may well come earlier.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote