India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/02/2007
Compare
sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute sanhari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Demand Data comparison between April 2012 to July 2012

Please see the file attached, EB2 total has gone up by 21980 and EB3 total has gone down by 10800. Also, remember that the in and out numbers (for which we don't have the info) during this period are not part of this calculation.

Moreover, from looking at the overall grand total which is much less than the total allocated per year, it looks like fighting for elimination of family based from the EB quota sounds like a better option to clear the backlog sooner than just the country cap.

However, anything to reduce the backlog should help the badly hit EB-3 folks (like me).

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EB_DD_Cmpr_Apr12_July12.pdf (45.1 KB, 249 views)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.