I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
08/02/2007
Compare
bhatt will become famous soon enough bhatt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kak1978 View Post

Althought this is just for seattle area, this trend is more or less the same nationwide.

According to this graph we need to wait out atleast one more year for the Rent - to- Price ratio to come down to the historical averages. But you get the Federal first -time home owner credit of $8000 (more in CA) only if you buy before the end of this year. So in my opinion, a good time to buy a house is in the month of december this year, if not the best time to buy. Now this is with an assumsion that mortgage rates don't rise substantially.
All the time is good time to buy home( there is no particular good time). It depends on which house you are buying at what price.
once the interest rates shoots up( which is happening now - 2 week back it was 4.5 , now it is 5.65 ) its price will come down.
If you don't have gc and a have a steady job get a condo or townhome instead of big house. Also you can get a FHA loan with 3% down payment ! . the interest rate will be .5% above the normal rate and no need of PMI.
LC Approved OCt 2006
I-140 Approved Mar 2007
I-485 Receipt Date-> Aug 02 07
First FP ->Dec 28 07
First EAD->Nov 23, 07
Second EAD- Sept 30, 08
Third EAD-?
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote