India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute

Pappu To Summarize based on what I am reading and facing some of it personally. Let me know if I missed something.

1. Provision to request duplicate if AP or EAD lost in mail. Currently only way is to re apply and pay the full cost
2. Streamline so that EAD and AP combo card have the same validity of 2 years if applied together
3. Current applications for AP is taking more than an average of 3 months and some in a month. We would like a streamlined mechanism where the ideal processing time should be around 6 to 8 weeks.
4. Renewed AP or EAD should be valid effective the day of the previous AP or EAD expiring date
5. If applied separately, AP or EAD validity still should be two years when approved.