India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks View Post
Pappu To Summarize based on what I am reading and facing some of it personally. Let me know if I missed something.

1. Provision to request duplicate if AP or EAD lost in mail. Currently only way is to re apply and pay the full cost
2. Streamline so that EAD and AP combo card have the same validity of 2 years if applied together
3. Current applications for AP is taking more than an average of 3 months and some in a month. We would like a streamlined mechanism where the ideal processing time should be around 6 to 8 weeks.
4. Renewed AP or EAD should be valid effective the day of the previous AP or EAD expiring date
5. If applied separately, AP or EAD validity still should be two years when approved.
Urgent action item.

We need a person to take a lead and help fix this problem. USCIS needs to see example cases where this problem is happening. Please collect evidence in the form of scanned copies , application number. Compile it together and articulate the problem and solution. We will forward it to USCIS to fix this issue. This is urgent . IV is you and me so we need people to take the lead and work with us to fix it .

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote