:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
bsnf is a splendid one to behold bsnf is a splendid one to behold bsnf is a splendid one to behold bsnf is a splendid one to behold bsnf is a splendid one to behold bsnf is a splendid one to behold bsnf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Urgent action item.

We need a person to take a lead and help fix this problem. USCIS needs to see example cases where this problem is happening. Please collect evidence in the form of scanned copies , application number. Compile it together and articulate the problem and solution. We will forward it to USCIS to fix this issue. This is urgent . IV is you and me so we need people to take the lead and work with us to fix it .
Pappu,

I paper filed my wife's application on 04/16 and included a cover letter requesting a combo card. On 05/17 we received her combo card which is valid from 05/12/12 to 05/11/13. Her current EAD card expires on 08/14/2011. AP has expired in Feb 2012.

I efilled my application on 04/24. I included a cover letter requesting a combo card with the supporting documents that I mailed. On 05/30 I received a 2 year EAD card starting after my current EAD card expires. On 06/07 I received a 1 year Advanced parole document.

In our case we are 2 people in the same house hold having different results. I am willing to send our documents. Let me know if you need our documents to provide an example to USCIS.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote