India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsnf View Post
Pappu,

I paper filed my wife's application on 04/16 and included a cover letter requesting a combo card. On 05/17 we received her combo card which is valid from 05/12/12 to 05/11/13. Her current EAD card expires on 08/14/2011. AP has expired in Feb 2012.

I efilled my application on 04/24. I included a cover letter requesting a combo card with the supporting documents that I mailed. On 05/30 I received a 2 year EAD card starting after my current EAD card expires. On 06/07 I received a 1 year Advanced parole document.

In our case we are 2 people in the same house hold having different results. I am willing to send our documents. Let me know if you need our documents to provide an example to USCIS.
Please send to info at immigrationvoice.org
Include full contact details as well so that USCIS can contact you to fix the problem.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote