India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/08/2007
Compare
seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute seahawks has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some of my thoughts, if any of them is catchy, probably somebody with cartoon skills can make something up too..

================================================== ========
Are you one of them, feeling lonely standing in line waiting for your turn that never seems to come? Well join us at Immigration Voice, the largest grassroots organization for people like you and me. Let’s together make a difference!
================================================== =======================
Employer = Profit
Lawmaker = Vote bank
Immigration Attorney = Fees
Immigration Voice = You
Join our movement; we are the largest grassroots organization that is making a difference.
=========================

Can you hear “ME” now? No
Can you hear “US” now? Yes
Be a part of Immigration Voice and join the thousands of voices that can make a difference.
============================
Do you know, depending on where you were born, you may have to wait 30 years to get your employment based green card due to Country Cap limitations? Help us fight together. Join immigration Voice and support HR 3012 to make a change.
=======================================

Comment: If somebody can make a cartoon on this, that would be a great visual feel rather than the phrase.
Imagine you are participating in a 100 meter dash in the upcoming Olympics and you represent your country. You then realize depending on the country you represent, your finish line gets moved over a mile. Does it make sense? No! Immigration Voice feels the same way with employment green card application based country cap limits. Join us and make our voice heard.
================================================== ===

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.