:
Chargeability
:
Processing Stage
:
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute apshodh has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Social media

No GRASSROOTS movement can be successful in this age without spreading the word in SOCIAL MEDIA. Where is the immigration voice page in facebook. I see only 258 likes for the page itself. Where is the flyer for the FAIRNESS AND FREEDOM MARCH in facebook. Below are Proposed action items for IV core teams consideration and requesting immediate approval to spread the word faster on social media and in coherent fashion. There should be few unique and attractive banners which every IV member should like and share. There should be atleast 100,000 likes in next 10 days.

Proposed Action Items
1) Create 2 or 3 attractive and consice JPG images (banners) canvassing the FAIRNESS AND FREEDOM MARCH in San Jose. Upload this banner on immigration voice facebook page.
2) Request all the IV members and patron to like it and share it. Requesting all to spread the word.
3) Spread the word on twitter. Use Immigration Voice's twitter handle.

What is needed in IV core team is a Marketing Guru who is specialized in Social Media. This fight cannot succeed without social media. Please, please make sure to use a coherent approach. Everybody should spread and share same JPG image to create a brand effect instead of staring their own post.

Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.