India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/30/2007
Compare
green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute green_mile has a reputation beyond repute

I live in an apartment, where we have approximately 25 indian families living and couple of chinese families too. yesterday I personally called each family and invited them for a potluck this weekend , we do this kind of thing once in a while for no reason, and for sure every year to celebrate Diwali.

I already printed the posters and planning to explain every one about the freedom march and urge every one to attend and also contact their friends and families across the nation to attend the rally.

I am suggesting every one to come up with your own ideas to out reach the families and friends to attend this rally memorable in the history of EB immigration. This is our only chance and let us fight with every thing we have.

Let us show our strength , law makers should understand there is a huge problem and that needs to be fixed. If we do not come out and show our numbers they think it is a problem of few but not for many.

Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | Contribute | HR3012 Wiki

Info on Rally | Accommodation | Air Miles | Carpool | Merchandize | Posters | Volunteers
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote