India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/23/2007
Compare
gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute gc_check has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajs98 View Post
I believe lame duck session starts on November 13th.
With so little change or no change in house / senate and also current president getting re-elected, not sure the term "Lame Duck Session" applies entirely as only a handful of House Rep and Senators change with new congress and balance of power remaining the same and the same guys meeting again in Jan/Feb next year for a new congress, It appears business as usual. Not sure if the "Fiscal Cliff" discussion and fighting will consume all time or if other bills will get its chance. With Scott Brown from MA loosing his re-elections, not sure if he will fight for Irish Visa proposals with future career goal in mind and if he will cause more issue or will support is another question. In the end, With all the election coverage taking attention, thing will be back to normal by the time the congress returns to complete this session and only time can tell what is going on.
Also not sure why USCIS did not publish the "Pending Inventory" for 485 in Oct as they did last 2 years though it is not going to shed any new data other than a little more insight into how the porting trend is.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote