:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Someone waiting for 5 yrs in backlogs wants citizenship laws changed to benefit 5 yrs from priority dt.
Someone else waiting for 5 yrs since I-140 wants citizenship laws to changed to count 5 yrs from I-140.
Another person waiting for 5 yrs in I-485 wants it to be changed to count 5 yes from applying I'485.
Then same thing with 40 credits for SSN and blah blah blah blah

We want every law customized to benefit our individual situation that its getting to a point of being absurd. Without actually doing diddly sqwat people post action action items for someone else to work on. Can there be a better example of laziness of mind and body? I will search around, or just hang around here and see more of this coming :-)
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.