:
India
Processing Stage
:
N/A
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute greyhair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingnwaiting View Post
Someone said they are brainstorming ideas. Why don't we assign responsibilities to people who came up with the idea. The person who started the thread should take the headship of this bill. How can we contact him?
You are funny. I thought you have been around enough to know that everyone will just post and argue for provisions that will help their individual situation. Other than asking to pass a law that says "This bill gives green card to Mr. Radhe Shyam....." most posts here are so customized that its meant to fix the problem of only the guy or gal posting the suggestion.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.