:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute sunny1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhair View Post
You are funny. I thought you have been around enough to know that everyone will just post and argue for provisions that will help their individual situation. Other than asking to pass a law that says "This bill gives green card to Mr. Radhe Shyam....." most posts here are so customized that its meant to fix the problem of only the guy or gal posting the suggestion.
So how about this - reduce the wait time of 5 years to get citizenship to 3 years for those who have EB green card. This is similar to what the law makers did to spouses of U.S citizens by reducing the wait time to 3 years from 5 years.

Now, before you raze me for posting this idea (yes, I admit that I am one of those arm chair bloggers) I will disclose that I have a green card and I waited 10 years to get it. So, please take this idea with a grain of salt.

Total contibution to IV so far: $550.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
If my post has been helpful, please consider contributing to immigrationvoice. It will help us continue this effort and serve the community. Thank you.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote