India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Thanks for the wishes...

Thank You ALL for the wishes.

My priority date was Nov 12th 2002 ( EB3 category).

After I got EAD, I changed employers twice. I was out of job for 3 months. I did NOT apply AC21 while changing jobs. Every 2 year, I was spending around 2000$ to renew the EAD and AP for me and my wife.
So, I thought of not spending extra money (Attorney fee, filing fee etc) for AC21. I did not even bother to see what to be done for AC21. I was of the opinion, during the I-485 approval, if they have any questions, they will send me RFE and then I can look at it. I did not wanted to have unnecessary headache thinking all the "what if" conditions.

During EAD stage, AP is very crucial. I made sure to renew it after completion of 9 months. If any unknown unexpected emergency arises at HOME country, I did not wanted to blame on "AP".

Congrats to 'VNanjuda' for your GC...

SGP and Istrategist, Your date is near by. Hold on.. You will get it soon !!. Good Luck.

One of the member asked what is "R2I" . It's called RETURN TO INDIA. There is another forum called r2i.com where lots of Indian born American citizens are active to know what to do/ not to do in India to reach the final destination.

Do not FEAR. You have paid taxes, SSN, medicare. You have spent thousands of dollar for attorney, h1-b fee, GC processing fee. Naturally, you DESERVE to get the GC . Take it and go for your HIGH level dream/goal which can take you to another height !!!.

Thank You !!!.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.