India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
06/29/2007
Compare
pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute pappu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay_aswani View Post
Have u been greened yet? Or did you back out? I just wanted to know what happened... since you did not file AC21 and changed employers twice.
This is one big confusion on the forums and people follow herd mentality in my opinion. Maybe you guys are going to wrong forums or talking to wrong people who are influencing you to spend more money.

Show me where in law or any memo it is written filing AC 21 is mandatory or else your application will be denied.

Similarly responding to someone who posted about his EAD expenses---

Why does a person need to spend thousands of dollars on a simple EAD AP renewal. It is a simple form. What is so difficult to fill out?

Immigration system is not scary as people on forums think. There are forms, a small government fees, timelines and processing guidelins for everything. Problem area is backlog.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Mailing List

===================
I do not give legal advice. You can pay and get it from Lawyers. Just show me some love and click the links above to help ImmigrationVoice any way you choose.
-----------

Last edited by pappu; 02-26-2013 at 06:50 PM.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.