:
India
Processing Stage
:
I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
Compare
vijay_aswani is a splendid one to behold vijay_aswani is a splendid one to behold vijay_aswani is a splendid one to behold vijay_aswani is a splendid one to behold vijay_aswani is a splendid one to behold vijay_aswani is a splendid one to behold vijay_aswani is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu View Post
Show me where in law or any memo it is written filing AC 21 is mandatory or else your application will be denied.

That's the thing, 'We' do not know if it is mandatory or not to filing AC 21. If USCIS say file AC 21 when you transfer your job while waiting for GC, we will want to file it. At the same time, we always wonder if it is mandatory or not... and if someone who did not file, did they have any trouble in getting the GC.

In the same way, they say, when you are a non-immigrant, it is important to file a change of address within 10 days of move. Most people will file. But those who don't always wonder if they will get into trouble if they don't file for that change.

One never know what will happen. After all, the folks at USCIS have the same rule/law book. it depends on what they interpret as following the rule or blatantly dishonoring it.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote