India
Processing Stage
:
I-140+I-485
I485 Mailed Date
:
07/01/2007
Compare
bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute bailoor has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Read correctly !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandini View Post
Well do NOT cry. I have been filing my EAD/AP since 2004 and H1B since 1999. Before that F1. So i will have a museum at home soon to show my kids and Grand kids one day.
I am still waiting. Renewing and paying for all the renewals. You did NOT add the attorney cost. All attorney cost is taken care by my company.

Except H1B cost is taken care by my company.
Chandini ji,

Please read the whole thread content before you write down the emotional CRY conclusion. If you do not understand clearly, when your Kids/GrandKids say "Children Musuem", you may end up taking them to your EAD/AP//H-1B/F1 "Documents Musuem"...

I responded to one of the member's question ---
" Why does a person need to spend thousands of dollars on a simple EAD AP renewal. It is a simple form. What is so difficult to fill out? "

Members who did EAD/AP filing after July 2007, does not pay for the EAD/AP renewal. When I mentioned EAP/AP expenses, the member was of the assumption - the Attorney fees.

I wanted to explain that the EAD/AP renewal cost was mainly the USCIS fees, not the Attorney fees....
The applicants who filed EAP/AP prior to July 2007 need to pay for every renewal.

Hope you are clear now.
Bookmark and Share Compare Reply With Quote